The Church Mental Health Summit is just a few weeks away on October 10. I wanted to send
you a reminder because I believe this event is a much-needed resource for churches, and I don’t
want you to miss it!
There are so many great speakers I get to team up with, and the four categories being covered
are exactly what churches need right now.
- Global health – looking at cultural influences and the impacts of global missions
- Community health – addressing issues seen throughout our communities like anxiety,
suicide, and depression
- Church health – identifying the unique position the church is in to serve those with
mental health and offering program options
- Leadership health – addressing issues around compassion fatigue and ministry
I don’t want you to miss this, because it’s so important for ministry leaders to both grow
awareness about mental health in their congregations AND learn practices to maintain their
own personal well-being as leaders.
The best part is that event registration is being offered at no cost to you. And if October 10
doesn’t work for you, there is a “Replay pass” available for purchase. This allows you to view all
the sessions (over 50 talks!) for $79. You can get your replay pass HERE.
I’m so honoured to be part of this amazing resource, and I hope you come experience the beauty
of growing in this area with me! We’re better together!
I hope to see you there!
Love and blessings,
Dr. Don Easton
Continue reading with these articles…
- Emotional Health
- Healthy Emotional Intelligence
- Mentoring Excellence
- Professional Supervision
- Reduced Risk
- Sustainable Life
- Thriving Relationships
- Vital Spirituality
- Well-Being Mentoring