Happy Christmas, everyone! We are so grateful here at Verve Lead for all our readers, and we are praying and hoping you all are having a peaceful and happy holiday season with your loved ones.
While being a time for celebration, Christmas is also a time of great meaning. It was the turning point in history; bringing us our savior and changing our faith forever. As we near the beginning of a brand new year, it’s a time to look back on 2022 and reflect on the changes and growth we have seen in our lives:
- What and who am I thankful for?
- Where have I seen God at work through/in my life this year?
- What have I not said but need to say?
It’s also a time to look forward to what comes next in this new year full of possibilities:
- What can best fill my emotional tank to prepare me for 2023?
- What needs to change?
- What is not sustainable in my life?
As for our plans in the new year, we are going to practise what we preach and take a break from blogging during January to have some much needed R & R. All the best to you!
Continue reading with these articles…
- Emotional Health
- Healthy Emotional Intelligence
- Mentoring Excellence
- Professional Supervision
- Reduced Risk
- Sustainable Life
- Thriving Relationships
- Vital Spirituality
- Well-Being Mentoring